[Free Download] Jesse Elder – 360 Mentor Academy

gongors

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2019
[Free Download] Jesse Elder – 360 Mentor Academy.jpg

My personal systems and practices for managing a business from client/customer acquisition, value creation, strategies for continuous growth and more…
Systems and business model for building a $30k+ per month coaching/consulting practice. “Lighthouse” style client attraction and my exact framework for connecting with high-value coaching clients through the “four gate instant close.”

If this Author or Course helped you make money or more money. It is really worth it if you go and buy his/her course. Get feedback and help by his/her community. The Author support is much more valuable than the course itself.

Download Link Below
To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.​

Last edited:

ireallyloveoats

May 13, 2020
View attachment 32

My personal systems and practices for managing a business from client/customer acquisition, value creation, strategies for continuous growth and more…
Systems and business model for building a $30k+ per month coaching/consulting practice. “Lighthouse” style client attraction and my exact framework for connecting with high-value coaching clients through the “four gate instant close.”

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thank you!

badabim

May 6, 2020
View attachment 32

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thx

stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotaks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu